The journal shall publish articles on the most recent aspects of engineering research and development from any part of the world. It shall serve the needs of:
- The academicians who carry out basic engineering research and education
- Applied research workers whose research work lead to further development and possible manufacture.
c. Professionals who are engaged in consultancy, design and construction, manufacture and other
creative areas of engineering profession.
2019, Vol: 26, Issue: 2NJE. Year: 2019, Volume: 26, Issue: 2
- DETERMINATION OF PHYSICAL PROPERTIES AND COMBUSTION CHARACTERISTICS OF WATER HYACINTH (EICHHORNIACRASSIPIES) BRIQUETTES
- PRODUCTION AND CHARACTERIZATION OF ACTIVATED CARBON FROM BITUMINOUS NASARAWA COAL
- RAINFALL VARIABILITY AND TREND ANALYSIS IN MAKURDI METROPOLIS BENUE STATE, NIGERIA
- DESIGN, FABRICATION AND TESTING OF A PROTOTYPE VEHICLE CHASSIS FOR ECO_MARATHON CHALLENGE
- OPTIMUM BONE ASH FILLER IN HOT MIX ASPHALT
- OPTIMAL LOAD FREQUENCY CONTROL OF TWO AREA POWER SYSTEM
- DESIGN, CONSTRUCTION AND TESTING OF A PORTABLE HAIR TWISTING DEVICE
- DEVELOPMENT OF OPTIMAL PLACEMENT OF DISTRIBUTED GENERATORS IN ELECTRICAL NETWORK USING IMPROVED STRENGTH PARETO EVOLUTIONARY ALGORITHM
- SYNTHESIS AND CHARACTERIZATION OF PLATINUM-COBALT SUPPORTED ON ACTIVATED CARBON ELECTROCATALYST