E-ISSN 2705-3954 | ISSN 0794-4756
The journal shall publish articles on the most recent aspects of engineering research and development from any part of the world. It shall serve the needs of:
- The academicians who carry out basic engineering research and education
- Applied research workers whose research work lead to further development and possible manufacture.
- Professionals who are engaged in consultancy, design and construction, manufacture and other creative areas of engineering profession.
2022, Vol: 29, Issue: 1NJE. Year: 2022, Volume: 29
- Numerical Simulation of Change in Reservoir Properties
Arising from Near Oil Wellbore Damages
- Performance of Concatenated 2D MAP for Multi-track Signal Detection
- LOAD FREQUENCY CONTROL OF TWO-AREA INTERCONNECTED NETWORK USING MULTI-STAGE CONTROLLER
- Development and Evaluation of an Improved Inclined Belt for separating Palm Kernel and Shell
- A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF ITERATIVE AND NON-ITERATIVE LOAD-FLOW METHODS: NEWTON-RAPHSON AND HOLOMORPHIC EMBEDDING APPROACHES AS CASE STUDIES
- STRENGTH PROPERTIES ASSESSMENT OF SESAME STRAW ASH BLENDED WITH RICE HUSK ASH AS AN ALTERNATIVE FOR CEMENT IN CONCRETE
- Measurement of Hydraulic Conductivity of Crumb-Rubber
Masonry Concrete Using Falling-Head Method
- Effect of Fibre Loading on the Mechanical Properties of Waste Newspaper Reinforced Unsaturated Polyester Composite.
- HARDNESS CHARACTERISTICS OF AISI 1020 LOW CARBON STEEL WELDMENT PRODUCED BY TUNGSTEN INERT GAS WELDING
- Prediction and Simulation of Kainji Hydropower Reservoir Operation in Nigeria
- SYSTEMS IDENTIFICATION OF A CASCADE CONTROLLED SERVOMECHANISM USING FREQUENCY DOMAIN ANALYSIS
- PARTIAL REPLACEMENT OF SAND WITH CRUMB RUBBER IN MANSORY BLOCKS
- INFLUENCE OF DESIGN ELEMENTS ON INDUCED-EMF AND FLUX LINKAGE OF DOUBLE STATOR PERMANENT MAGNET MACHINE
- PERFORMANCE OF STEEL SLAG AS CONSTITUENT MATERIAL IN ASPHALT CONCRETE